Pages

Friday 13 March 2015

My perfect Holiday

On my Special Holidays It has been amazing. I did a lot of stuff like go to the beach over the harbour bridge, going to the nines and much more. It has been fun since the last 6 to 7 weeks.

My favourite thing on my holidays that i've done was going to the beach five times in a row with my family. There were big waves and we all got pushed by most of them. My Other favourite thing was going to piha beach it was really far but it was worth it.

I got to see all of the big waves, surfers, lifeguards, the nice sand, and going up the mountain. After that We had to go all the way back from piha to Glen Innes. It was a really long way and I waved Piha Goodbye From high up on the mountains, and that was my last view. I was pretty annoyed i never got to stay there longer, But we had to leave to go home before it gets late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.