Pages

Thursday 5 September 2013

Pt Chev Pirate's Break Up

Last saturday i went to rainbow's end with my rugby league team. I went with my dad and Maysun and my mum I was so excited when i got there it was very packed . finally it opened and our manager payed us to get in. Once we got in there we went straight to the Bumper Cart’s it was so fun. I kept on bumping my League mates into the other people my cart was number 12. When it stopped I wanted to go again but we had to go. Next we went to the fear fall. My friend’s and maysun went on it and they got panicky and When it dropped they started screaming. Next we went to the Pirate ship because it represents us. It was very cool and it gave me butterflies. After that we went to the Arcade me and my mum won 2 big soft toy’s one was jerry of jerry and tom and the other one was hello kitty. She scooped up 2 at a time. Next we had lunch i had steak and bacon with bread it was so nice. When we finished having lunch i went to the log flume with Maysun and my friend’s we had to wait for a half an hour and finally it was our turn. After that we had to go i was so disappointed but lucky i got to go to rainbow's end.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you and Maysun had a great time at Rainbows End. It was also nice for your league team to have an end of year outing too. Did you go on the Invader or rollercoaster?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.