Pages

Friday 20 March 2015

Our day at the amazing Polyfest

On the way on a bus going to the Poly fest. As soon as we got there people were screaming at couldn't wait to go in to see lots of stores, performances and more. We went in our bags got checked and we were all fine. We all met up near the Big ASB Gazebo. Kelcie Introduced all the studio people, and asked all of us “ Someone special is coming to see us” Yelled Kelcie. And coming out was John Key everyone was yelling Look John Key and lots of people Cheering.



When we got split up in our groups my dad and my group and I walked around to look for stalls. And we went to a maori flute making one. We got to use sandpaper. To smoothen the parts of the flute.


My other favourite part was seeing all the performances. I went to the Diversity stage and saw a performance. It was a mid hip hop and there were people wearing masks and doing really cool moves. I really enjoyed walking around with my group and my dad. We had fun and got to do like rock climbing police investigation, and a lot more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.