Pages

Tuesday 10 March 2015

My boring weekend

In my Weekend, my Very Boring Weekend, I stayed home all day. It was a bad day to go anywhere because it was very windy. So we made a decision to stay home and sit down watching Television. Instead of doing that I tried to do something fun like playing games. So I had, Gone on my computer, Turned on my computer Vsssshhhhh as I hear the computer turn on I had to wait a couple of seconds. As soon as it turned on I was happy because I had cool games to play on there like a Warcraft games, Like Warcraft 3, Dota 2, and League Of Legends, It was so cool. I did not feel bored anymore. I felt excited to play online on the same network with my Dad. As I got up, I lead to the fridge to get some food, and got some dip and on the table I had saw chips, I took it all in the room and had a lot to my self. For my weekend i give it a 6 out of 10

2 comments:

  1. funny that my weekend was boring then cool lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to explain your story properly and remember to use similes, nouns, adverbs, verbs, adjectives and others that involve writing.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.