Pages

Monday 21 October 2013

Persuasive Arguments

We should have school from Monday to Thursday and Friday should be part of the weekend. I Agree that we should do School Monday to Thursday because you can Sleep in more and play games. And spend more time with our family. Family is Important because you get to know them better.


I say we should have friday off because there is more time at school then hanging out with our family. I like to hangout with my family like my uncle’s and my cousins. Because i don't really get to see them.

I think this if you want to stay home earlier and do stuff like seeing your family and if you want to and you can relax and play games. Because me in the school weeks im not aloud to play games.

2 comments:

  1. You're right Kyan, family time is important but don't you think school is too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kyan I Think you should stay at school for the weekdays and have the weekend off to see your family and and play games. because school is important as well as family.
    But keep up the good work :D

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.