Pages

Friday 15 November 2013

Manaiakalani Film Fest

Yesterday for manaiakalani film fest i was a presenter. I was so nervous that i had to stand up on the stage in front of over 600 hundred people. And i had to present our movie.And we did our presentation twice. My partner was Rowana. Our movie was called Who Pushed Humpty? My favourite movie was Teen beach from Room 14. That was my favourite movie because the songs. And i like the real movie to. It was very short because we had to cinemas going the Extreme Screen and the other Cinema. As soon as it was my turn i went up my speech was kia ora my name is kyan. Did you know humpty could have been a riddle, or about a king, or about a clumsy person that keeps falling over. Was he pushed or did he fall watch our movie to find out. When we finished we walked down the stage And as soon as i got off i didn't feel nervous anymore.

1 comment:

  1. You and Rowana both did a wonderful job, Kyan. Thank you for being our presenters this year. You are a great speaker! Think about going for a year 6 Ambassador next year.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.