Pages

Friday 15 November 2013

Athletics

Have you’ve ever had athletics before? On friday morning we had Athletics . My House Colour was yellow which is for Takitimu. Before we had athletics we had to go to the courts and we sorted out what we were gonna do first.

 This years athletics was different to last years athletics. This year we were in grade’s but last year it went in ages. I was really looking forward to athletics. First up we had High jump the first level of the bar was easy for me. But when it went higher it got hard for a lot of us.

as soon as we finished High jump these people where the winner Sohel, Stevenson, and Jordan. After that we had sprints i had to race against lots of fast people. My heart was beating when Mr burt was gonna clap the clappers. then as soon as i heard a big “BANG!” i ran fast.

But i came fourth i wasn't happy that i came fourth. then i had my second race and in that race me and Aaron came a tie at third. but i didn't make it in the finals. The third activity we did was discus.

For em discus was hard because the discus was too big for me to hold i couldn't swing it far. But i did my best i nearly came third but just 2 metres away from it. the boy’s that made it was Cyrus, Stevenson, and Jordan. I really liked athletics because we had lots of activities. we had more than seven activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.