Pages

Monday 22 December 2014

Holidays :)

In the Holidays I have been doing really fun stuff, Like going to the pool's, and the beach during summer days. I have really been missing school by the past week. All I have been thinking about is school and also working on my maths and reading with Mr Somerville, Mr Goodwin and Mrs garden. I Cannot wait to be a year 7, and being a senior, And i just want to say a big farewell's to all the year 8's, teachers and people that are leaving. I hope you will be safe and have a good time. Merry Christmas everybody!!!

1 comment:

  1. Not long now Kyan and you will be back as a year 7.
    It sounds as if you have done some fun things in the holidays. It's been so hot that the pools or the beach have been hang outs for my family too.
    See you soon
    Mrs Garden

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.