Pages

Thursday 10 April 2014

FiaFia


As soon as I got home I had A shower and I got changed then waited for my family. As we entered the door for the breeze we saw lots of stands and beautiful food. When I heard my Dad say lets go we walked into our changing room which was the staff room. When we got in to our changing rooms everyone was hiding in little gaps getting changed.

When we all got changed we went out to Fiafia and We sat down. We watched Really awesome performances then it was our turn on the stage. I was nervous but I still did it when i went up on the stage there were thousands of people staring at us I but it felt weird because when the Tongan group went up to perform all of the front rows legs were shaking but when i saw parents cheering i wasn't nervous. We were waiting for the little kids to finish the dance and we would marching through the gaps and the little kids went off the stage. Finally the big kids marching  down like Tongan warriors stomping the stage and mighty strong acts. We finished all our moves and marching off the stage all sweaty. We watched the rest when it was finished we were blessed off with a karakia by mr Burt. Everyone tired some walking home, some driven home and some biked home all tired.               

                



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.