Pages

Friday 21 June 2013

Football lesson


“Yay! we have football”.
On Thursday morning my Classmates and I went to the hall and had a lesson of football. We had a warm up. For Our warm up we played Octopus.

When we finished our warm up our coach came. Our coaches name is Ben. We had to get into group of threes and he taught us how to pass. We had to use our inside part of our foot to kick it so it can go straight. We did hacky sack to 1st was Me 2nd was Shaitarn 3rd is Ben 4th was Matiu And last was Josh. After that we played a game of mini football. I was in the green band team we won one game and tied one game. I really enjoyed football really much and I give it a 10 out of 10.

IMG_0256 IMG_0257

1 comment:

  1. Great writing Kyan. Remember to explain to your audience what hacky is.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.