Pages

Tuesday 9 April 2013

My Exciting Easter Break


“Yes! 5 days off school!” On Friday the 29 March I woke up and remembered that I didn’t have to go to school, it was our Easter break.

In our Easter Break my Aunty Grace bought lots of Easter eggs for us and I was so surprised. I said “Thank you so much”. Maysun and I went to Pak N Save with my mum to get some more Easter eggs. We got lots of little eggs and one big egg each.

I was so disappointed that we had to go back to School and that our easter break was finished. Nah, just kidding  I wasn’t really that disappointed because I got lots of yummy chocolate easter eggs.

1 comment:

  1. Great story Kyan. I was really happy that we had 5 days off too. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.